This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a successful business based in Grantham who are looking to hire a permanent Customer Service Advisor.
This is a dynamic company which continuously strives to be best in class and operates to very high standards. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager and working in a small team in an open plan office, you will be expected to thrive in a fast paced working environment whilst continually multitasking, taking calls, upselling and order processing. This role would suit someone who likes building relationships, is happy to identify potential new opportunities and has proven experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Receiving incoming calls from customers to discuss:
ü Sales Enquiries
ü Stock available
- Correspondence to customers via email
- High volume processing of orders and adding on any amendments to orders
- Point of contact for compliant handling and Sales Orders
- All areas of Customer Service and Administration
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team where you can learn new skills, develop your career and reach your true potential.
• Minimum of GCSE Maths A-C grade or equivalent)
• Good attention to detail.
• Computer Literate (including spreadsheet software)
- Salary will be dependent on experience
- Over and above contributory pension scheme (NEST)
- Additional medical and dental cover (Paycare)
- The hours will be from 9:00 – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
To apply, please contact Leanne on 01476 574514 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.