Free car parking, 5% pension contributions, BUPA Health care, does this trump your current benefit package?
Do you have previous experience of supporting an European team with all areas of Account Management and Administration?
Working as a Sales Administrator in a team of 4, you will be based in Oakham and be responsible for providing a high level of service to external customers.
Your new employer has offices based across Europe, they are a successful, growing business that specialise in providing various manufacturing businesses with vital engineering components and they are expanding the Sales Support team.
You will be joining a hardworking team that are constantly striving for excellent Customer feedback.
This is a varied role and you will be required to support the European Sales team with administration and customer service duties.
The main purpose of your new job is to:
- Prepare quotes for a variety of goods
- Be a point of contact for customers and internal sales staff
- Liaising with customers over the phone and building relationships
- Taking payments over the phone
- Order processing
- Maintaining excel spreadsheets
- Upselling of products to existing clients
- Other duties as and when required
If you have excellent Customer Service skills and you’re able to prioritise and work without close supervision give me a call on 01476 574514 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org