Monday - Friday
£20,000 to £22,000 p/a
Our well established client based in Newark is currently looking for an experienced fast thinking Sales Administrator to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include the following;
- Ordering machines from manufacturing base.
- Liaison with manufacturing base reference deliveries, etc.
- Creating supporting sales documentation (order confirmations, delivery notes, service orders, CE Certificates, etc).
- Ensuring specification of stock machine adheres to that of the quoted machine and informing Service Department of any variations required.
- Liaison with customers and finance companies – create invoices – chase payments.
- Arrange transport to deliver machine to customer.
- Liaison with customer to obtain dates, job site address, etc.
- Check Service Engineer availability with Field Service Manager and book if possible. If unavailable contact customer and schedule a mutually available date. Confirm all to customer, Field Sales Manager and Sales Manager.
- Liaison with Sales Manager and workshop to prepare machine to go out on demonstration.
- Book Service Engineer via service department to carry out demonstration on site.
- Arrange transport to deliver machine to site.
- Sending promotional items and brochures to customers.
- Creating mailshots for Company magazines and Christmas merchandise.
- Assist with sales administration of products during busy periods and for holiday and sickness cover as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have previous administrative experience working within a busy office environment.
- Be able to work on their own initiative and with a strong work ethic to work hard and deliver accurate administration.
- Be articulate with good attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and to multitask according to workload demands.
- Be able to talk to a wide variety of people, both internally and externally, in a confident and professional manner.
- Be fully competent with Microsoft Office.
If this role is of interest to you, please hit apply or contact Laura on 01636 611 320.