Are you a people person?
I'm looking for someone to become part of our fantastic Grantham team. If you're confident, with good communication skills, the ability to prioritise your workload and work quickly and accurately then I want to hear from you.
Ambitions Personnel is celebrating 31 years of business in 2021, and the Grantham office is one of the most successful in our network. Our longevity within the industry is testament to our success and provides reassurance in these uncertain times. 2020 was a challenging year for everyone but we are excited about the year that lies ahead and the opportunities that it holds.
Our small and friendly team work hard, support one another and have fun at work. Recruitment can be hard work, but it's also varied, exciting and ultimately can be very rewarding. We help people find rewarding jobs and careers, at the same time as supporting our clients to achieve their goals.
As a Resourcer/Receptionist you'll be responsible for a number of specific areas:
- Reviewing job applicants and conducting preliminary pre-screen interviews
- Registering new applicants and checking their eligibility to work
- Applying for and responding to reference requests
- Organising and supporting inductions for new temporary workers
- Handling calls and face to face enquiries from applicants, existing workers and clients
- General administration duties and support to the team of consultants
In return you'll be paid a competitive salary and receive a range of benefits that you probably won't find elsewhere, for example; a day off plus a very generous gift on your birthday; an 'experience day' for Christmas (usually a day at the races, a spa day, or trip to London); a family fun day, often held at Alton Towers, and frequent opportunities to join charity events such as tough mudders or similar challenges.
If the above sounds interesting, apply online or call our Grantham office on 01476 574 514 for an informal chat with Gerrard or Cheila