We are currently recruiting for a Remanufacture Technician to join an expanding team based in the Boughton area.
- Rebuilding the product to specifications of the original manufactured product, using a combination of reused, repaired and new parts
- Repair or replacement of worn out or obsolete components and modules
- Cleaning various sized products
- Quality checking
- Assemble, analyse and testing products and components
- Previous electrical or mechanical assembly or build experience.
- Electrical or Mechanical qualifications advantageous.
This is a full time temporary to permanent role, the working hours Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm, Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm. The hourly rate of pay is £8.10per hour.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01623 629966.