We are currently looking to recruit for our team, based at our prestigious client’s site based on Sherwood Business Park, Annesley.
Established in 1990, Ambitions Personnel have experienced continuous growth and success during their 29 years in business. With 10 branches in High Street locations and multiple on-site offices across the East of England, we are committed to achieving our vision of becoming the best recruitment business in our area.
Due to a new contract win, we are currently looking to recruit an On-Site Consultant to join our team managing the temporary workforce. It is a supervisory role dealing with the daily welfare and management of the ambitions personnel workforce, as well as building & maintaining our relationship with our client.
Duties will include:
- Performance and absence management
- Daily cost reports
- Working to KPI’s
- Conducting investigations
- Booking staff
- General administration and dealing with day-to-day queries
- People management, supervisory/ team leader experience
- Excellent communication skills
- PC literacy including a good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to maintain and develop a business relationship
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the account
- Fast learner with a problem-solving mentality to offer ideas for further improvement
- Attention to detail as key information will be generated and presented to the client
- Due to location own transport is essential
This is a full time, permanent role; the hours of work are 6:00am to 2:00pm. Flexibility to cover various shifts depending on the needs of the business is essential.
If you feel you have the required experience, skills and capabilities to excel within this role, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01623 629966.