Would you like to work for a company that offers flexibility?
Would you like to work or a charity in Grantham?
Your new employer offers 28 days annual leave
An employee support line for you and your family
They also offer a cycle to work scheme
Your new job as a receptionist for the charity you would be working as part of the Facilities Team, your role will be to provide a comprehensive business services and customer care for your new employer. Your new role is within a small team responsible for ensuring professional friendly customer care to people internally and externally.
Acting as the face of business you will take telephone calls, greet visitors and people supported, as well as a variety of other tasks. These include but are not limited to booking accommodation, travel, courier collections and ordering consumables.
If you have:
- Excellent telephone manner
Composed and professional manner, maintain confidentially where required.
- Able to work with a range of people
- High level of attention to detail
- An understanding of Facilities/Business Service Roles
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple task
If this sounds like you then please call me on 01476 574514