Reach Truck Driver
An opportunity has arisen to join the world’s largest provider of temperature controlled products as a Reach Truck Driver. Joining this company will give you the opportunity to use award-winning technology, progress your career and complete further training.
Greater responsibility and progression is more than available within the company as they invest time and resources when it comes to developing the careers and skill-sets of their employees.
Hours of work are –
(Other shifts are available)
Rate of pay is –
Duties include –
- Put away palletised units by lifting forks for placement into racks above floor height
- Pick palletised units out of rack locations above floor height and set up for outbound shipment
- Choose and record materials, weight, counts, and condition of food items via Radio Data Terminal (RDT)
- Load and unload materials to and from APR and mobile racking
- Complete daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Monitor battery charge, maintain, and clean batteries, and leave material handling equipment at the proper charging station
Below we have some of the unbelievable benefits that come with joining this business -
- Overtime after 39 hrs
- Statutory holiday entitlement with the opportunity to earn additional holidays each year up to an extra week after 5 years.
- Credit Union
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Charity Drives and Group challenges
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite car parking
- Opportunities to increase your skills by being trained on other departments or external qualifications
If you have the skills required for this role –
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
Then call 01623 600835 now!!
Or respond to this ad!