Are you well organised, diligent and have exceptional communication skills?
Would you like to finish early every Friday?
Do you have a background in structural steel fabrication or have knowledge/experience within the protective coatings industry?
Then look no further you new quantity surveyor role is waiting for you!
In your new position a as quantity surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to you operational teams on all matters relating to Contract and Commercial issues whilst maintaining the flow of information between the site and office.
- You will be undertaking the measurement and valuation of works completed with submission to our client within the agreed timescales (monthly basis) with a view to maximising financial returns under the provisions of the Contract Conditions and Company procedures.
- Maintain accurate financial control systems and report monthly on Cost/Value Reconciliation.
- Managing the cash flow on each project ensuring collection in accordance with payment terms.
- Monitoring and interrogation of costs in accordance with business budgets.
- Working collaboratively with the Commercial, Production & Site teams to manage Ad hoc duties in connection with operational requirements.
In your new role your employer will give you:
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Early finish every Friday
- Company pension Scheme
- Immediate start available
Call me today on 01476 574514