We are looking for an experienced quality controller to join a fantastic production team based in Bottesford. Due to the location own transport is essential.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the role will ideally be suited to an individual used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined role.
The hours of work are Monday – Thursday 07:14-16:00 Friday 05:15-14:00 however due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of the job role your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested.
The successful candidate will have an organised approach to work, be an excelled communicator and have good level of computer knowledge and systems.
The job duties of a quality controller include:
- Calibration checks of scales, metal detectors/ manual thermometers (where necessary)
- Metal detection operation
- Checking compliance of delivered and packed products to specifications reporting any issues to QA Supervisor.
- Inputting of data onto the QA / NAV systems
- Preparation of production sample kits
- Logging on and organization of production samples for micro and chemistry evaluation.
- Hygienic sampling of incoming cheese and ingredients
- Manage product retests
- Coordinate and present trace exercises where required
- Practice continuous improvement within the department
- Assist with the development of systems and controls and paperwork reduction
- Carry out periodic environmental swabbing /auditing/and shelf-life sample evaluation.
If you would like more information call Meda on 01476574514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or Apply Now!