Do you want to work for a family run business and operate within a team of highly qualified professionals with over 40 years of experience in the damage management industry, working alongside major insurers, adjusting companies and building surveyors? Are you a competent administrator and confident using Microsoft Office? If you have said 'Yes' out loud to any of the above then please read more details below:
- Have previous experience or involvement with implementing procedures and quality checks. Also experience with collating and recording supporting data for accreditations and memberships for the business.
- Have a knowledge or understanding of working within health and safety guidelines and legislation.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of quality checks and updating of documented procedures.
- Good standard of education, especially a good standard of literacy, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft programmes (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Good analytical skills with an eye for detail and an interest and understanding in the wider services provided by the business which includes furniture restoration.
- Motivated with an ability to use own initiative and prioritise tasks.
- Willingness to engage in continual learning for personal development and ongoing development of the business.
- Willingness to work additional hours on occasion where deadlines need to be met.
If any of the above sounds like a role you could see yourself succeeding in, then please hit apply today!