Would you like to work right from the comfort of your home?
Are you looking for your new role as a purchasing coordinator?
Would you like to work for a company that would offer you an Employee Assistance Programme supporting your well-being?
They would also offer a private health care plan for staff starting as little as £4.33 per month.
Aon plus discounts which covers a wide range of your favourite retails, mortgage advice and many more benefits.
If that isn’t enough, they also offer you 25 paid holidays with the opportunity to buy additional annual leave.
In your new role as a purchasing coordinator, you will be responsible for providing members of Digital Enablement with assistance in obtaining quotes for standard products. You will be raising purchase orders on their bespoke financial system, applying the correct coding and ensuring adequate information is included for those who approve them. You will also be Engaging with your new procurement team to ensure correct levels of due diligence and engagement are undertaken based on desired process. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to more complex procurement exercises as directed by the IT Contracts Manager.
Your new duties as a purchasing coordinator will also include:
- Identify cost-effective sources of supply for regular purchases, such as IT consumables
- Put in place processes to ensure incoming deliveries of ordered IT goods are checked so that they can be confidently receipted in line with organisational requirements
- Vet received invoices, checking that they match the associated PO, and ensure that any variances are understood and their impact on the budget forecast assessed
- Support the Trust’s end of financial year processes as required by the Finance team
- Maintain the IS contracts tracker ensuring key dates are actioned
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure appropriate documentation, e.g., signed contracts, statements of work, quotations, is available and filed appropriately
- Promote best practice approaches to procurement, contract and supplier management
- Work with colleagues in Procurement to ensure that any queries about procurement routes or processes are resolved
- Advise digital enablement staff and managers on accepted (and organisationally compliant) purchasing and their obligations from request to subsequent payment
- Liaise with budget holders to maintain appropriate financial record keeping approaches to help the Directorate keep ongoing control of its budgets
- Chase up delayed deliveries or late invoices with suppliers as necessary
- Liaise closely with budget holders to ensure that variances are properly accounted for and their impact on forecasts understood
- Deputise for the IT Contracts Manager as required.
If you believe you can do all the of the above, then what are you waiting for get in touch with me today to start your new role as a purchasing coordinator!
Call me now on 01476 574514