Are you a person of many hats?
One day you’re a receptionist, then an administrator, another day you could be purchasing or doing some accounts work. Sound like your thing?
Due to an internal promotion this Engineering Company in Grantham is offering you the chance to join them as a Purchasing Administrator with a route to progression onto Junior Buyer.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
One hour for lunch to be taken between 12.30pm and 1.30pm
Start date: CVs to be reviewed W/C 16th September 2019 with a view to having someone in place early October.
80% of your day will be
- Passing invoices and credit notes and resolving queries
- Check all invoices are accounted for at Period end
- Create PDN/BOIR for free issue material/BOIR/incorrect invoice
- Issue new drawings and manage acceptance process
- Create new order numbers
- Forward questionnaires to new approved suppliers
CLICK APPLY NOW or call Leanne on 01476 574514