Are you a strong administrator looking to gain some experience within Purchase Ledger? Are you looking for part time work?
We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Support to assist the purchase ledger department for our global manufacturing client based in Ashbourne, on a 6-9 month temporary contract. This will be on a part time basis working between 20 and 25 hours per week.
As Purchase Ledger Support your main duties will include:
- Scanning hard copy and PDF invoices onto scanning software
- Highlighting fields within that software to ensure the correct reading of the document and correct transferred to ERP system
- Other administrative duties to assist the department
The successful Purchase Ledger candidate will:
- Have experience in an administrative role, ideally within a finance environment but not essential
- Be able to demonstrate strong numeracy and accuracy skills
- Be used to working to tight deadlines
- Possess excellent communication skills
This is an excellent role for a strong administrator that is looking to gain some experience in a finance environment, or who is an administrator that already has some finance experience.
An immediate start is also available.
If this sounds like you, please hit apply now!!!