Are you keen to start a career in accounts and finance? No experience required, these opportunities don’t come about often!
You will work as a sales and purchase ledger administrator for a well-established company based in Alfreton.
Duties will include:
- Logging/matching/coding purchase invoices
- Scanning invoices to relevant managers for approval ensuring all invoices are processed within a timely manner
- Identifying and managing queries
- Process sales invoices/credits daily
- Manage in-house sales order system
- Responsible for uploading customer invoices to external systems
- Take customer credit card payments
- General ad-hoc admin duties as required
Whilst any previous sales and/or purchase ledger experience would be beneficial, we will also consider accurate and efficient administrators who have a desire to enter this sector.
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm, with an early finish on a Friday (3.45pm). The company have a good benefits package and the starting salary is £18,200.
It all adds up to a great opportunity! Ring Lynsey now on 01623 629966.