An opportunity to join an ever-expanding family business as a Property Maintenance Co Ordinator has become available due to expansion within the business. Do you have the gift of the gab? Do you enjoy talking on the phone and meeting new people? Can you close a sale?
You will be responsible for arranging subcontractors to quote and attend jobs on the business' behalf, managing existing clients and making telesales calls to generate new business. Experience in a similar role would be favourable but is not essential.
You will require the following attributes:
• Have a clear and personable telephone manner.
• Be able to identify the decision maker accurately.
• Have the ability to close sales
• Build rapport quickly and professionally.
• Be accurate with gathering information and issuing quotations.
• Experience or knowledge of maintenance services is not essential however the ideal candidate must be comfortable learning new information and be comfortable with their ability to sell a wide range of services.
• Demonstrate resilience with overcoming gatekeepers.
• Have a can do attitude and be self-motivated
• Be reliable, punctual and be able to work well as part of a team.
• Driving licence/access to transport due to location.
Working hours 8am-4pm Monday to Friday with a 30-minute lunch break
Statutory holiday entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays, please note between 3-5 holidays will need to be saved for the Christmas shut down period
Additional annual commission structure in place.
To apply for this role, please hit apply!