Do you thrive on organising projects and bringing multiple requirements together to a successful outcome? An efficient and organised Project Coordinator is required for an immediately available role based in Mansfield. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and successful group.
This role is responsible for co-ordinating the progress of a project towards a successful outcome and ensures it is delivered to the clients requirements.
Support external Project Sales Engineers by providing first class customer service and administrational support. To take responsibility for nominated projects with regards to;
- Maintaining a constructive dialogue with identified contacts in order to track the project towards appointment of principal contractors.
- Maintaining concise records of contact and progress via activity planner and liaise with nominated sales engineers to provide timely information.
- Facilitate the handover of the project to nominated sales engineer on appointment of principal contractor.
- Coordinate with relevant internal departments on behalf of and act as a point of contact for sales engineers and clients to ensure delivery of ordered project as per client’s timeframes and specification.
- Organise and prioritise the work for the design team in line with client requirements.
- Liaise with customers to clarify their initial design requirements and manage any subsequent amendments required by the client.
- Prepare a project folder and log all relevant details about the project on the project database.
- Respond to copy quotations requests and prepare revised quotations in line with the revised design to defined commercial terms by the Sales Director.
- Liaise with the technical and design team for guidance on relevant issues beyond the knowledge or level of training of the Project Coordinator.
- Previous Admin/Coordination experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be an effective team player and actively contribute to our continual improvement culture
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to thrive under pressure
This is a full time permanent role; the salary is circa £19,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5:00pm.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 01623629966
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.