Are you looking for progression?
Do you have experience of working in a Factory or Production environment?
We have a job for you in working as a Production Supervisor you’ll support the Production manager with the production process by allocating Production Operatives with work. You will get involved with process improvement and lead from the front in terms of expectations.
This job would suit you if you’re working in a production environment and looking for additional responsibilities.
- Coordinate x3 shifts of 30/60 employees
- Responsible for updating and completing personnel records in accordance with policies and procedures
- Assist in the completion of all documentation and correspondence prior to the starting date of new employees
- Making up new starter packs
- Update staffing list daily and distribute correspondence
- Producing daily staffing lists and reports
- Coordinate with Managers and report absences and shortages in staff
Working hours: 06.00-14.00/14.00-22.00/ 22:00 – 06:00
Hit apply now or call Leanne on 01476 574514
Haven’t got an up to date CV? Don’t worry – give us a call today