An opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner, based on the outskirts of Grantham. Reporting to the Global Planning Manager, the role will ideally be suited to an individual used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined role.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Processing customer orders
- Producing a weekly production plan minimizing product changeovers and frequency of production runs
- Amending daily production plans accordingly
- Monitoring order patterns and reacting to fluctuations in demand
- Monitoring Customer Service
- Liaise with the site production and packing teams and other departments building good relationships
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will ideally:
- have 3 to 5 years’ experience or responsibility for planning or organizing multiple production activities
- be an excellent communicator with a good standard of spoken and written English
- have a sound knowledge of computer systems and experience of planning systems ideally Microsoft Navision
- have an organized and logical approach to providing the department with achievable goals.
Please call Jo on 01476 574514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org