Ambitions Personnel is currently recruiting for bench people for the processing of doors for our reputable client.
Job Roles and Responsibilities could include:
- Using bench wood working machinery.
- Using hand tools and compressed air tools to erect timber frames.
- Bench Production for processing doors
- General site upkeep and cleanliness.
- Steady workload with a fixed workplace.
- Internal bespoke woodworking machine training course as a part of our induction process.
- Working in an experienced team - We believe that this person will fit right in with our knowledgeable and down to earth workforce.
- Company based in Mansfield
- Punctual, Focused & Reliable – We are the biggest advocates of trust. Communication reaps rewards with us.
- Experience in wood machinery and bench joinery is essential
- Attention to detail is key.
Details & Benefits of this role
- Basic 40 hour week – overtime available.
- Part of a hardworking and experienced team.
- Family run business and a growing company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.42 -£11.50 per hour
Temp to perm role for the right candidates
- Monday to Friday
- Joinery: 1 year (preferred)
If interested, apply now.