I am looking to recruit Assembling Operatives to work for our client based in Oakham.
Assembling experience would be desirable but not essential, as the client is willing to train successful candidates.
As an assembling operative you will be winding copper wiring onto generators ready to go onto the assembly line and general assembling duties.
Our client has two shifts available working Monday to Friday:
- 5:45 am - 2:15 pm paying £9.80 per hour
- 11:30 am-8 pm paying £11.27 per hour
Overtime is usually 1.3x but now they are running an incentive where overtime is 1.5x due to a busy period.
After 3 months, you will receive a loyalty bonus of £500 with a further £1000 to be earned depending on your time served.
Once you are perm you will receive the following benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays (increasing with service to max 25 days)
- 4 x salary death in service benefit (eligible after 3 months of service)
- 5% pension contribution (eligible after 3 months of service)
- Income from Operations Bonus scheme (annual) up to 5% of salary (discretionary scheme)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) - confidential helpline service 24/7Job
Apply now! Send us your CV or if you have any queries please get in touch with us on 01733 562303.