I am pleased to present a great opportunity to develop your skills and become a part of a busy area-based development management team who will support the Senior Enforcement and Enforcement Officers in ensuring the effective delivery of the enforcement processes.
The position is for a Planning Enforcement Assistant
Hours: 22 per week working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday anytime between 7:30am and 6pm.
Length of contract: 6 months
A successful planning enforcement assistant will play an important role in ensuring the service effectively engages with its customers, including the general public, communities, applicants, stakeholders and the development industry in the planning service.
A Planning enforcement assistant will assist the work of senior enforcement officers by dealing with a case load of minor enforcement complaints and related minor planning matters. This will include assisting the work of the wider enforcement team by supporting investigations into more significant breaches of planning control.
Our only requirements for the position of planning enforcement assistant include:
- Extensive office experience including the management/organisation of workloads
- Creating new cases in the database system
- Updating records in the database
- Updating Complainants/Developers and members of the Development Management Team
- Collating Statistics – National and Local Performance Indicators
- Scanning documents to the document management system (DMS)
- General Admin duties: telephone calls, providing advice, copying documents etc
To come on board, we require someone who can demonstrate that they have worked in a fast paced office environment, have experience in managing a busy office and someone who can handle complaints.
If you see yourself in this role, hit apply now!