Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Competative salary depending on experience
Our well established client based in Newark, is seeking an experienced PA to join their team and provide support to their Managing Director, on a permanent basis from the new year.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following;
- Be the first point of contact for any queries, both via telephone and email
- Managing the diary arranging and preparing for any meetings scheduled
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation where necessary
- Ensuring MD is aware of any high priority task or deadlines approaching
- Maintaining databases and filing systems
- Collating and submitting expenses
- Creating and preparing reports, letters, presentations etc.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time efficient
- Previous experience within a PA role is highly desirable
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Thrive working in a fast paced, ever changing environment, no two days are the same
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional and polite.
If this role is of interest to you, please hit apply!