Are you able to work well under pressure and capable of thinking on your feet? Are you organised and proactive? If so, you could be exactly the individual we are looking for!
We are currently on the search for a Personal Assistant, to join a fun and vibrant office in Bourne.
- Providing PA support to the CEO and a small team
- Diary and email management
- Coordinating international travel, accommodation and visa
- Organising international conference calls
- Liaising with internal departments, international offices and senior managers
- Preparing material and presentations for external meetings
- Assisting with project and event management
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Should possess excellent communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Should be a confident user of all Microsoft packages
The hours are 8:30 am to 5:30pm , monday to friday, must be able to start asap.
To apply, please email your CV to Sharni through this jobsite or contact Sharni on 01733 562303 or any additional queries.
Please note unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.