Not just any parts…
You will join the UK’s leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK.
You will be part of the UK's largest online-only used car dealer!
As the vehicle parts advisor you will give customers advice, order required parts and accessories and keep track of stock.
You will be responsible for receiving, validating and issuing all goods inwards including pre-ordered parts, paint and workshop consumables.
Here’s what we require:
- Some experience of stock control, managing parts or parts catalogues
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced environment
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously within agreed timescales
- Takes Initiative to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business and to adapt your style and technical approach as required
What will your day look like?
- Responsible for all goods inwards parts, paint, and consumables.
- Receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record, and report to line manager.
- Arrange subcontract repairs with suppliers as and when necessary.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Liaise with and support the logistics team to control vehicle movements into refurbishment areas.
- Ensure all pre-workshop loading areas are always kept well stocked.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company discount scheme
HIT APPLY NOW