Do you have a passion for cars? Do you want a job you can progress in?
As a Parts & Goods In Operative you will be responsible for receiving, validating and issuing all goods inwards including; pre-ordered parts, paint and workshop consumables.
- Responsible for all goods inwards parts, paint and consumables.
- Receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Arrange sub contract repairs with suppliers as and when necessary.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Liaise with and support the logistics team to control vehicle movements into refurbishment areas.
- Ensure all pre-workshop loading areas are always kept well stocked.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
The Parts & Goods In Operative role will cover Monday-Sunday 06.30-18.30 on a 554 shift pattern (5 on 5 off, 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off)
The successful Parts & Goods In Operative must have:
- Substantial experience in parts catalogues
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced environment
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously within agreed timescales
- Takes Initiative to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business and to adapt your style and technical approach as required
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching
- Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company discount scheme
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now!