Our Mansfield based client is a leading global provider of independent financial advice. This award-winning company provide holistic wealth management advice to returning expats and UK Nationals.
As part of their growing UK business, you will have the opportunity to learn from highly qualified Paraplanners and advisers.
Working within a team of Paraplanners you will support wealth managers to provide high-quality financial advice to clients. You will use various pieces of software to assist with your analysis.
The job will include the following on a day to day basis. This does not form the full scope of the role, which will be varied and will expand as your experience of working with clients grows;
- Researching and analysing a client’s financial situation;
- Understanding financial priorities, including a review of clients’ desire for long term financial security;
- Obtaining investment valuations;
- Writing financial planning review and suitability reports for client meetings;
- Implementing investments fund instructions;
- Liaising with financial institutions;
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally;
We are ideally seeking the following characteristics;
- Diploma Qualified
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong report writing and numerical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Motivated and organised
- An aptitude to learn
- A passion for providing exceptional client services
- An interest in the Financial Services Sector.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to email@example.com or call 01623 629966.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.