You will be responsible for the reporting of deadlines of various department, Including the collation and maintenance of all legal, financial, KPI and performance related data. You will also be responsible for supporting the Managing Director in all departmental areas and PA duties where required.
The ideal candidate must have previous PA experience, ideally in event management along with excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience of working with confidential information
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience at creating well written factual reports for management purposes using MS Office
- IT literate with demonstrable experience of working with all Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel and Word
- Experience of managing a number of diaries and priorities at one time
- Experience of accurate minute taking of complex, lengthy meetings
- Supporting the MD with administrative support
- Diary management, arranging meetings, sorting out travel arrangements and handling expenses
- Managing weekly calendars for multiple projects
- Liaising with external contactors to ensure queries are solved in a timely and effective manner
- Attend external meetings alongside management
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Solid PA experience from a commercial environment
- Experience supporting sales and marketing functions
- The ability to multi-task and work alongside tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills, face to face and over the phone
- Great events organisation experience
- Computer literate to an excellent standard in all Microsoft programmes
Please apply with CV and covering letter
Job Type: Part-time until June Full-time Thereafter
- PA support: 2 years (Preferred)
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to email@example.com or call 01623 629966.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.