"No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another."
As a PA you will be working directly with the CEO and support them in the discharge of their duties and responsibilities by providing effective organisational support.
You will have a fulfilling job that offers you flexibility, a strong support network, family team environment, the chance to make a difference to others, robust training and personal development and time out for yourself. You will be working 30 hours per week over 5 days, Monday- Friday.
- Diary and time management: ensuring the CEO priorities are professionally managed and their time is used effectively, including by providing advice, taking the initiative, and making informed judgements about priorities.
- Task management: enabling the CEO to devote as much of their time and attention as possible to high value, high impact activity, but taking responsibility for resolving or progressing issues for them as far as possible (including minute taking, responding to stakeholders, organising travel and accommodation).
- Effective meetings: maximising the value of meetings involving the CEO and senior leaders by helping to plan, prepare, develop agendas, liaise with other colleague, draft papers, and briefing material, and write up actions.
- Business services liaison: ensuring the smooth running of key business processes on behalf of the CEO, by acting as a key point of liaison for reporting to charity commission, governance matters, finance (e.g., on budget management)
- Leadership wide support: supporting the smooth and effective running of the shared work of the three leaders, by assisting the CEO, Head of Operations, Human Resources Manager in their wider responsibilities. This requires excellent communication skills, organisational skills, administrative skills, logical thinking, problem solving and understand the importance of confidentiality.
- Significant experience of working closely with senior leaders within organisations.
- Experience of working with organisational systems and process.
- Significant experience of working autonomously and make sound decisions based on own initiative.
- Able to provide challenge to Directors/those outside of their control to ensure informed decisions are made in a timely/appropriate manner.
- Experience of working under pressure and managing competing demands effectively.
- Proven experience of drafting high quality briefings, presentations, correspondence and using own research skills
If you are someone with excellent writing, documenting, and minute-taking skills; excellent diary management skills with strong Microsoft skills, then get in touch today.