Our client has experienced a surge in demand for its products. As a result, they have asked us to support them by recruiting Warehouse Operatives for their site on the outskirts of Grantham on a temporary to permanent basis.
If you are not a morning person this is the right job for you and as it is not far from Grantham you can get there in a few minutes by car or cycling from town.
You will be order picking goods, stacking, wrapping, loading and restocking items whilst ensuring safe handling of products, working in a chilled and freezer environment.
You will be working 15:00-23:30 on the following rotating shift patterns:
- Week 1 - Sunday to Friday (day off in between)
- Week 2 - Monday to Friday
- Week 3 - Saturday to Wednesday
Once onsite you have access to second to none training, free parking and a subsidised canteen with cooked meals.
This role is temporary to permanent after 12 weeks, once you are a permanent employee you will have access to additional benefits:
- Overtime pay at x 1.25 during the week, x1.5 6th Shift & x2 7th Shifts
- 33 days of holiday with access to buy 5 more days
- Staff shop with food products at discounted rates and monthly online sale
- Private Dental & Health Plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Company pension Scheme
- £450 Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee benefits & discounts, cinema tickets, gym membership, holidays, etc.
- Retention Bonus
Apply now!! Call us on 01476 574514 or come into our office at 12 Market Place, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 6LJ.