Operations Manager / Executive
If you are ready for a new challenge taking on a wide variety of tasks, that will contribute to the success of a growing company. We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a key player in the day to day business operations for our local company based just outside of Central Grantham.
As the Operations Manager/Executive, you will be an integral part of the team, handling a diverse range of tasks that ensure the smooth functioning of operations. Your responsibilities will include :
- Processing customer orders
- Booking deliveries
- Maintaining effective communication with customers and suppliers
- Handling purchasing administration, including raising Purchase Orders and managing supplier lead times
- Record keeping for our ISO9001 Quality System
- Implementation of Health and Safety Protocols
- Creating work orders and managing stock issuing
- Managing inventory records ensuring accuracy
- Making changes to our Bill of Materials as required
Whilst strong numeracy skills, database experience and a robust work ethic are essential for this role, we are also looking for you to be highly motivated to learn about the company and proactively look to improve systems and processes.
What we offer
- we are offering up to £30,000 for the right candidate.
- Generous annual bonus based on company and personal performance.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme
- Onsite free parking
- Use of onsite kitchen facilities
- We predominantly work 8.00-4.30 Monday to Friday with some flexibility.