We are currently supporting a business based in Grantham who are looking for an Office Manager to support the Head of, in the day to day running of the team. You will assist in leading the growing team and supporting them to achieve their aims and objectives.
If you have experience in Financial Services / Specialist lending and or proven team leader / management experience then we would love to hear from you!
This is such an exciting time to join a local business in this newly created role, reporting directly into the Head of the department you will be an integral part of the management team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all enquiries are managed within agreed SLAs. You will organise team diaries / managing team cover and holiday requests. Conduct regular 1:1 meetings and Liaise with Training & Compliance to ensure all remedial work is completed.
You will look after any New Starter and provide orientation of the company, assisting the Head of with reviewing and tracking team performance and training needs.
Plus any other Ad hoc requests / tasks to ensure smooth and effective running of the department. Providing exceptional administration service within a target driven environment – to ensure the team meet targets set on a monthly basis.
This role would suit an individual who thrives from working in a fast paced target driven environment who can showcase excellent time management and organisational skills, experience of leasing a team from the front and who also has an understanding of the Financial Services industry.
- Previous experience of Specialist Lending OR experience of working within the financial services sector is desirable
- Leadership communication skills and role model capability
- Engaging and able to influence others with a collaborative and inclusive style
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Previous experience of working in a similar role with an expert knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- Proactive and flexible approach – ability to adapt to change
- Ability to positively influence behaviour in others
- Methodical and reliable, with attention to detail
- Confident verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Strong team player
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Free fresh fruit daily
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Death in service
- Flexible working patterns
- Dress down policy
To apply, please contact Leanne on 01476 574514 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.