This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Our clients based in Grantham are looking to hire qualified Mortgage Advisors (CeMAP) and they have both field sales and in-house opportunities available!
As a self-employed Field Adviser you will work from home servicing leads provided by the business and you’ll also be handed a number of current active clients! You will have access to the wide range of Adviser benefits as a Mortgage Adviser and will receive good commission splits; paid weekly.
In-house - Employed
As an In-house advisor you will work alongside an established team within a busy office based in Grantham. You will provide professional advice in relation to Mortgage and Protection needs of clients; leads are provided as well an attractive salary and bonus scheme.
If you like the sound of leads, admin, marketing, leading technology systems, good commission rates and support & development to grow your business then get in touch!
- This role would suit a CeMAP qualified individual or someone with proven previous experience of working within the Lending or Financial Services industry.
- You must have previous administration experience with a good knowledge of MS Office 2000, MS Outlook and be able to use the internet as a tool for research and development activities.
- An excellent communicator; both in writing and orally
- A methodical worker, you will be reliable with a high level of time management skills
- You will be a team player; able to work with internal and external clients as well as being able to work under your own initiative
- You will be able to work under pressure, whilst processing information quickly and correctly
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Free fresh fruit daily
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Death in service
- Flexible working patterns
- Dress down policy
To apply, please contact Leanne on 01476 574514 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.