Are you a people person? Do you have organisational skills that are second to none? Are you proactive and forward thinking? If you have answered yes to any or all of these questions, then this role could be the one for you.
The role of Social Selling Consultant is working for an organisation that has been established for over 25 years in the training and apprenticeship sector. The role will be very proactive, with a strong focus on identifying new and existing customers, whether that be to upskill the existing workforce or recruit new talent to the business.
You will be reporting directly to the Client Relationship Director and be responsible for identifying and onboarding new customers/accounts. You will be required to develop strong customer relationships that will inevitably help you achieve your monthly target and KPI’s. You will play a key role in the company’s growth.
Main Accountabilities of the role are:
- Building a good pipeline of ideal prospect employers based on the programmes offered.
- Managing a database of current/prospect employers
- Engage in outbound sales/marketing activities
- Using all professional social media channels, networking, and email to build the company brand.
- Help develop content and marketing materials for the company website/blogs/newsletters.
- Delivering presentations to prospect employers
- Provide recruitment support
- Effectively report monthly on sales activity
There is potential to really grow into this role and take on a more integral part of the company in relation to account management and responsibilities.
Skills and Knowledge requires:
- Experience of working to strict deadlines and working independently
- Knowledge of managing databases/CRM systems for lead generation
- A good attention to detail
- Resilience and drive to stay up to date with continual developments in processes
- Flexibility to work early mornings and evenings as and where required for networking events etc
- Hold a clean driving licence with access to a vehicle
Remote hybrid working, however may be required to attend regular meetings at the office.
- Office hours are Mon – Fri 8:30am – 4:30pm
- 20 days holiday + bank hol + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
- Free parking at the office
If this is a role you are interested in discussing in further detail, please hit apply today.