Is Maintenance your middle name, Is Engineering your last name ? Then we have the role for you!
Main Purpose of the Role
To work as instructed by the Site Manager on projects, to deliver construction and maintenance work on the projects and ensure a safe, excellent and efficient service is provided as part of the on-site construction and maintenance teams.
- To comply with health and safety instructions and obligations for all site work in line with JRD policies, procedures and documentation.
- To attend the sites where NX projects are in progress or proposed, as instructed by the Site Manager, and undertake all works to a professional standard and also ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Complete construction and maintenance work as appropriate in line with the requirements of the projects and working scope agreed for NX by JRD.
- Where appropriate, and on occasion, to assist in delivering other construction and maintenance works for other JRD projects as cover or interim measures.
- Work alongside 3rd parties on projects, by providing a safe working environment and assistance as required.
- Occasionally reporting on project progress, issues, time to completion and any other matters to Site Managers, and on occasion to the Division Manager, General Manager and Finance Manager as appropriate.
- To undertake the relevant training and regulatory modules to ensure skills and qualifications are kept up to date.
- To ensure CSCS card requirements are satisfied and the qualification is current and valid.
- Full clean driving license.
- Have the ability to work away from home during normal weekdays.
- Reasonable level of education
- Ability to work under pressure and have resilience to bounce back
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Health & Safety qualification
- CSCS card
This is a UK based role where you will have Nights out, (Fully Paid), Overtime available.
40-50 Hour week is normal basic working week
IMMEDIATE START !! If successfull after Interview.
Call Chris on 01623 629966 to apply now.