BOSS: “How good are you at PowerPoint?”
EMPLOYEE: “I excel at it”
BOSS: “Was that a Microsoft office pun?”
£13.22 per hour
Monday – Friday (unwind at weekends)
09.00am – 05.00pm hours
You will assist our Technical Services Manager and other Senior Managers and other staff within H.I.S and Corporate I.T; in proactively managing, assessing and improving the delivery of service.
The installation, maintenance, development, troubleshooting and support at an advanced level, of all of Trust I.T equipment and infrastructure in accordance with Trust, industry and national standards.
- As part of HIS & Corporate IT; this role provides technical support, at an advanced level, utilising specialist skills and experience, for Trust user desktop systems.
- Support core infrastructure technologies and critical trust services and systems (e.g. server systems, network infrastructure, intelligent manageable network devices, software and national applications).
- This role has delegated responsibilities with authority to act, deputising for the Technical Services Manager, to enable operational continuity of service delivery within the full remit of the Technical Services Manager.
- Day to day supervision and allocation of work for junior technical staff and service desk staff, including delivery of technical training on a wide range of subjects.
- Ensuring effectiveness and maximising uptime access to expensive critical equipment and applications such as email and clinical information and patient systems; both local and national.
- This role utilises a wide range of multidisciplinary skills and experience to aid working collaboratively with, Network, Server Systems and Telecommunications teams. In order to provide the highest level of flexible support to Corporate I.T and all Trust I.T users.
- Awareness is required of local Trust standards, national initiatives and best practice as well as industry standards with a particular focus on ITIL IT Service Management ISO: 2007 information security standards and The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE Directive 2007).
CLICK APPLY NOW!