How does working for an industry leading provider of security, life safety, conflict management systems and services in the UK sound to you?
Their mission is to provide a consistently high level of advice and expertise to their client base and to ensure that their clients are at the forefront of security, safety, and conflict management.
A position has opened up for an IT Support Technician, supporting the Senior IT Support technician, this role will include:
- Provide office/remote-based 1st Line technical support for engineers and customers, remotely or by telephone support in security/IT (including hardware and software)
- Application support
- Remote user maintenance and application support
- Maintain, remotely, customer/supplier video management systems of CCTV
- Repair and recondition CCTV recorders/cameras
- Maintain 4000 CCTVs, remotely, and report any defects to the Service Department for engineer’s attendance
- User management of key systems
- General administrative duties
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Prioritise workloads effectively based on impact to the business
- Basic understanding of networking along with DNS, DHCP and Port Forwarding
- Operate in a team environment but also able to work on own initiative in a professional manner
- Reliable and resilient under pressure, accepting responsibility and ownership
- Excellent communication skills with staff and customers
- A team player willing to work above and beyond, going that extra mile
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve issues
- Experience with Microsoft based products, including Windows and Office.
- Experience with iPhone and Android operating systems
- Keen to learn different technologies within our industry
Training will be provided on the security element of the business.
A Full driving licence is essential.
Please also note that this is an office-based (no Hybrid or remote working)
If this role sounds of interest to you, please hit apply today.