Working for a company that has been established for over 50 years, you would be joining a prestigious business that is innovative and well established in its specialised field.
You will be responsible for delivering the best sales experience to the business’ customers while following the team and business objectives. You should be an excellent communicator who is able to grasp client needs, building and maintaining positive relationships with multiple contacts (both internal and external) including key stockist and distributors.
- You will be experienced in strategic pricing analysis to ensure quotations are appropriate for the target audience and are within the set margin expectations.
- You will also ensure large value quotations are managed via margin reports and contract review processes to secure the sale.
- Calculation and submission of written quotations against enquiries received from established and potential customers via email, telephone or passed on from other parts of the business.
- Ability to learn about the product offering and understand the application.
- Working to deadlines to deliver customer expectations.
- Experienced in building good working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Hands on experience of working with customers and internal stakeholders.
- B2B experience preferred.
- Organised and able to work accurately and efficiently.
- Works proactively, collaboration and contribution oriented, natural team worker.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both inside and outside the organisation
- Computer literate, very confident using Microsoft office applications such as excel, word, outlook etc.
- Understanding and experience of using best practice within a sales environment
- In depth working knowledge of finding correct information and accurately inputting data
- Ability to network and learn through listening, sharing, and working as a team.
If this position sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to hit apply!