Do you fancy becoming a valued team member at one of the best workplaces in the UK?
Ranked in the top 20 of the ‘UK’s Best Workplaces’ this Lincoln based company has an abundance of benefits employees can take advantage of.
Providing first level Internal IT Helpdesk support across your new company, you could be assisting the Managing Director, or one of your colleagues in customer service. A helpful, professional approach is second nature to you, as you troubleshoot across a large number of applications, systems and user administrations, escalating where needed. Proficient, accurate keyboard skills, with a good knowledge of operating systems and office applications. Attention to detail, recording information accurately and problem solving skills are essential in your new role.
Full training will be given, however if you have previously worked in a technical, troubleshooting environment, that would be an advantage.
- A full UK Driving Licence is essential for this role, as you may be required to work at other sites on occasions.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension Plan
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking on site
- Life Assurance
- Salary Exchange Benefits (Holiday Purchase, Cycle to Work)
- Employee Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and development opportunities
Still reading….. what are you waiting for, hit apply now. This role won’t hang around for long. Alternatively call Jackie on 01522 546643