Time to build yourself a new career?
Do you have experience of managing a comprehensive installation service for new build, residential properties and commercial developments?
You will have overall responsibility for installation labour, including site meetings, site reports and H&S, ensuring a smooth service.
Some typical responsibilities include:
- Diary Booking: to ensure visits are made within an acceptable timescale following installations
- Site Visits: to include, installation quality checks, plot readiness, site manager meetings and site health and safety
- Reports: to be provided for every site visit, check materials ordered and arrange installation labour
- Control fitting schedules and resource
- Site surveys for bespoke contacts
- Attend pre-start meetings, record information and make contracts aware of any changes to requirements
- Installers wages: to be completed weekly
You will work 37.5 hours per week, the salary will be £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Sound like a sparkling opportunity?
Call Lynsey on 01623 629966 for an immediate interview. Window shoppers need not apply!