Do you have excellent management skills with a professional and confident manner?
As a Hygiene Supervisor you will be responsible for making sure that the place of work adheres to all relevant legislation and set guidelines. You should have the skills to be able to manage a team of people and ensure that that each individual is achieving and progressing within their work. You must also have the ability to communicate with departments frequently to make sure all targets and KPIs are being met and any new goals which may need processes to be amended are looked at.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and directing your area of duty to better any work in order to achieve all hygiene standards
- You will be creating reports and dealing with any statistical information (e.g. recording and analysing)
- Make sure that all equipment is working to the highest of standards and you report any issues to the relevant person/s
- Ensure all staff are fully trained and all training is kept up to date
- Reporting any hygiene concerns/issues to the manager in order to prevent products being impacted
- To help maintain the 24hr (7days per week) alarm supervision rota and complete regular checks of the alarm system.
You should also be an individual who is confident making independent decisions and has good communication skills.
If this role sounds right for you, please apply today to find out more.