A Hygiene Operative required on the night shift
We are looking a Hygiene Operatives to work at a factory based in Huntingdon.
As a Hygiene Operative you will need to maintain hygiene standards throughout the stores/warehouse department including the external yard areas:
- Clean Racks and external areas, adhering to correct schedules.
- Maintain site hygiene standards at all times.
- Complete tasks in Audits.
- Ensure Chemicals are stored & used correctly.
- Ensure safe practice is followed for equipment used
- Ensure that waste streams are processed correctly.
- Assist with House Keeping Duties as required.
- Assist Stores as required.
- To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.
We offer an 8-hour shift as below:
Monday to Friday from 22.00-06.00 for £13.11 per hour with overtime after 40 hrs paying £19.67 per hour
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE AFTER THE INTERVIEW.
- A guaranteed permanent contract of employment
- Hourly rates of pay from £11.20 to 16.80
- Immediate starts available
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Sick Pay
- Pension plan
- Wellness programme schedule
- Company pension
- Ongoing learning and progression with the added value of a very experienced team
- Free on-site car parking
Apply Now! Call Martyna on 01733 562303 or click the apply button below.