Do you see yourself as a people's person? Can you talk the 'hind legs off a donkey? Is a busy, fast paced environment somewhere you can see your self working? Is feeling valued and respected in your work place and getting your birthday off as extra holiday important to you? If you said yes to any of these questions then maybe Healthcare Recruitment is the right role for you.
As a recruitment consultant you are responsible for building and maintaining a temporary staffing desk. You will manage new business and build strong relationships with clients and staff to ensure your desk runs effectively. You will attract strong candidates by advertising on a number of platforms, headhunting and networking as well as referrals. You will interview potential candidates, perform background checks and finally match them to a a client.
The role of a Recruitment Consult Entails:
- Managing and growing a busy temporary desk for the company
- Contributing to activities in order to develop the business.
- Working towards KPI’s, targets and objectives on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Calling staff on a regular basis to build and maintain a good working relationship and to establish their availability.
- Being able to accurately identify and manage risk to self and others.
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Being responsible for your own quality assurance.
- Attending client/team meetings both inside and outside of the company to discuss progress, performance, issues or concerns.
- Being an effective team player who achieves successful results through forward planning, efficient organisation of work, meeting objectives and working with others
- Performing on-call duties on a rotational system and increasing your support when the company requires it
- Taking an active role in the management of a large pool of field staff
This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out other duties as directed by the Office Manager or Managing Director. The responsibility level of any duties should not exceed those outlined above.
- Sales experience.
- Self-motivation and personal drive.
- Team Player.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Always displays “Can Do Attitude”.
- Able to react positively to changing working practices and environment.
- Drive and initiative to develop the business.
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday + on-call duties
Holiday 20 days + bank holidays + your birthday (increasing 1 day each year after 2 years service up to 5 years)
If a Healthcare Recruitment Consultant is a role you can see yourself performing well in and enjoying, please apply today to be considered.