My client is a values driven organisation with a passion to reduce health inequalities and improve people’s lives. Would you like the opportunity to work in a close team of dedicated professionals and share their values of designing and delivering health services.
Are you an experienced senior leader with more than 5 years’ experience in a mental health environment (advantageous but not essential), managing complex multi-component services?
Do you have the following skill:
• Skilled in project management accustomed to using tools and processes to identify project
goals, set and manage the schedule, anticipate and identify issues, remove obstacles,
delineate responsibility, track task completion, and communicate progress
• Experienced in evolving and developing services within a complex health system in a coproduced way
• Experienced in working within CAMHS and have in depth knowledge and understanding of
CYP mental health pathways across Nottinghamshire
• A highly experienced people manager
• A positive and proactive leader with the ability to motivate, engage and support delivery
teams to achieve the highest standards and outcomes
• A strategic thinker able to foresee and take action to deal with problems and opportunities
• An adept communicator who adapts the message to fit the needs of the audience
• Able to build strong relationships fostering trust and cooperation among colleagues,
stakeholders, community leaders, commissioners and sub-contractors
• Results- orientated naturally seeking quantitative goals and actively aiming to outperform
• Open and motivated by new ideas and perspectives
• Passionate about improving Children and Young People’s emotional wellbeing, ambitious
and highly motivated and looking for a job with responsibility
Nottinghamshire Children and Young People Emotional Wellbeing Early Support
The role will require dynamic strategic leadership which embraces my client’s vision and values for the Emotional Wellbeing Early Support Service. This is a demanding job, but you will not be on your own. A highly experienced and professional multi-disciplinary team of Health and Social Care professionals, Business Intelligence, Service Development, Governance, Finance and Business Development specialists are there to support. Additionally, existing experienced delivery teams will be available to support you to drive the service forward. Duties and Responsibilities This is a senior role working under the line management of the businesses Medical Dire.
The role will be varied, challenging and rewarding as you lead the service through implementation, delivery and ongoing innovation and service development.
If this is a role that you could embrace, please hit apply today!