We’re looking for a “mac” operator for PC – fluent in Adobe InDesign and PhotoShop as a temporary cover (4 – 8 weeks). The role will include using Adobe’s InDesign & photoshop, on PC, to create advertising, brochures and other marketing collateral. 2 years plus experience in an operator role is desirable.
Our client is the largest independent distributor of agricultural machinery in the UK with over five decades of experience and the sole UK importer for well-known machinery brands.
Working within the marketing department your key responsibilities will include:
- Amending and resizing advertising artwork
- Updating brochures and following a strong brand and visual identities across 5 brands within their existing guidelines.
- Designing/creating flyers, event material, and other marketing collateral and assets.
- Liaising with print suppliers.
- Some updating of content to the website(s)
Naturally, you’ll be passionate about producing high-quality graphic design, but on top of that, we’d like you to:
- have a relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- have strong knowledge and experience of working full time with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- be comfortable and with updating web content management system
- be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- have an eye for detail and have a genuine desire to help and support team members so that we can all achieve our best
37.5 hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm or 9.00am – 5.30pm
Start date w/c 25th March – ideally Thursday 28th March (4-day handover) – could be flexible with working hours
To apply, please contact Tom Kierman on 01733 562303 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.