Are you a hands on person? Do you thrive in a busy environment? If so then this may be the role for you. As a Goods In/Out Warehouse Operative you will balance your work load between loading and unloading trucks and managing your own administration duties. You must have a Fork Life Licence and be comfortable moving heavy loads.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OD A GOODS IN/OUT WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
- To check goods in against delivery notes for accuracy and damages.
- Load and unload lorries and vans.
- Notify relevant manager of any damaged goods received.
- Physical movement of stock from the Goods In area to the warehouse and/or packing and putting away stock.
- Maintain a tidy working area.
- Ensure all stock movements are accurately recorded.
- Be competent with Microsoft Office.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Manitou Fork Lift licence advantageous but not essential- fork lift licence essential.
- Counterbalance truck licence also advantageous but essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to procedures.
- PC literate with good administration skills.
- Experience in manual handling and Goods In/Out preferred but not essential.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Flexible and trustworthy.
- Good communication skills.
As a Goods In/Out Warehouse Operative you will be working Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
If the role of Goods In/Out Warehouse Operative sounds like the ideal role for you, then please hit APPLY today!