Moy Park are one of the UK’s leading food companies and one of Europe’s most successful poultry producers, employing over 12,000 people at sites in England, Northern Ireland, France and Holland.
Moy Park understand the value of the people they employ, indeed, their vision is to become the best and most respected company in their industry, creating the opportunity for a better future for their team members.
We’re currently looking for General Operatives to join the Anwick team, where we have vacancies on day and twilight shifts.
As a General Operative you’ll play an important role in ensuring Moy Park’s products leave the factory in perfect condition, ready to be sold in major retailers throughout the country and in Europe.
Moy Park will provide a comprehensive induction and training programme, delivered and supported by a dedicated team of trainers. You’ll be paid a competitive rate, with overtime available, but would also receive a range of additional benefits:
- Free onsite parking and subsidised transport to site from Lincoln and Boston
- Staff shop with access to significantly discounted products
- A discount scheme offering a range of huge savings
- Ongoing training with opportunities for promotion
- Regular employee engagement activities with incentives and prizes
- Life cover worth twice your annual salary
- Onsite restaurant
Apply online now or call 01522 546643 to discuss the role in more detail.