We are urgently recruiting for a Factory Production Operative to work for our prominent Newark client who manufacture chilled desserts and cakes.
As we continue to grow and provide outstanding customer service to our clients, we are looking to recruit a Factory Operative / Food Handler to come and join us and become a part of our successful team in Newark.
As a Factory Operative / Food Handler you will be preparing and mixing ingredients and also ensuring the production lines are operating efficiently.
You will be a team player, resilient and will be able to adapt to a factory environment as it can be busy, pressured, cold and wet. Your safety is our priority and to ensure this we will provide you with training and the relevant personal protective equipment.
Based in central Newark.
• Free transport from Nottingham and Lincoln
• 4 on, 4 off 6am- 5pm (Day Shift) £10.41 (£13.01 Overtime)
• 4on, 4 off 6pm-6am (Night Shift) £11.61 (£14.51 Overtime)
• Monday-Friday 5pm-12am (Evening Shift) £10.91 (£13.64 Overtime)
• Ongoing temporary role
• Immediate start available for successful applicant
• Weekly pay
• Access to onsite staff shop
• Temp- Perm opportunities for successful candidates
Our perfect candidate would have a background working as a Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, Factory Worker, Order Picker or Packer although you do not need to be from a warehouse background to apply for this role.
To apply, please contact our Lincoln branch on 01522 546643.