If you have previous experience as an FLT Reach and Counterbalance driver then this is the perfect job for you!
We are looking for ambitious and hardworking FLT Drivers to join the existing team of our client based in Newark.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a well-established company offering a temporary to permanent contract
Your job role will include the following -
- Moving goods and packing pallets and crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in correct storage bays
- Following stock control instructions and checking loads are secure
- Order picking
- Keeping work station clean and tidy
The working hours are Monday to Friday Day & Night shift available!
You must complete a full induction before starting – full training will be given.
- Must have Reach and Counterbalance licence
- Previous Experience
- Ability to handle work pressure
- Good communication skills
- Weekly Pay
- Temporary to permanent
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent company benefits
To apply, please contact Demie Haggar on 01636 611320 or email a CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.