I am currently representing a local charity in the Grantham area. We are looking for someone who is organised, has previous experience working in a busy team and has good communication skills.
In your new role as a Fleet Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- General office administration
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Ensure all vehicles are licensed, tested and taxed
- Ensuring all filing systems and relevant licences are up to date
- Updating the operations manager of any changes and meetings booked for the following week
- You will be responsible for preparing the agenda for meetings and circulating it to the team
- Along with sending out Health and Safety books to people’s addresses and logging the serial numbers for these, in addition to other admin tasks.
This role is perfect for someone who is an extremely organised person and takes pride in their work and enjoys helping people.
If you are interested in this role, please hit apply now.